Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 38(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 18:19:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 38

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as all Central Authorities
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for
the upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2
to 5 July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

Prel. Doc. No 4 of April 2024	 Summary of Responses to the 2022 Evidence
Questionnaire –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4fa9f2ab-8ce9-4cb2-a0e5-ab9b0cb46428.pdf>
French and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/dd78b8ee-2f9d-4b10-9221-1f1144a6c1b9.pdf>
Spanish versions
Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Service Convention – currently available in
English (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/20bce85a-b404-4bd3-9ead-3d73b5327176.pdf>
clean /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/37d9b7a9-f29f-4e43-9c8f-963d899631fa.pdf>
track change) and French only (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/8938d352-6eb4-4714-b0a5-a88abdf94de8.pdf>
clean /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b147c0ce-04c5-4a31-98ac-9eb0aaab9f74.pdf>
track change)
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention – currently available in
English only (clean
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1bb04c46-f42b-492d-9260-dcc19adef709.pdf>  /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f548a951-ba67-4902-bf75-eebf435f7cfb.pdf>
track change)

The Spanish version of Prel. Doc. No 7 and the French and Spanish versions
of Prel. Doc. No 8 will be posted to the HCCH website in due course.

Pursuant to Conclusion & Decision No 47 of the 2024 CGAP meeting and
further to Focused Circular No 20(24) of 11 March, two Working Groups (WG)
have been established, consisting of representatives from a variety of
geographical regions, which will meet online to review and refine updates
to the revised draft Service and Evidence Handbooks, Prel. Docs Nos 7 and
8 respectively. The WG meetings will be held online on the following
dates:

•          Friday 17 May 2024 – to consider the revised draft Service
Handbook;
•          Tuesday 21 May 2024 – to consider the revised draft Evidence
Handbook.

Prel. Docs Nos 7 and 8 have been released in advance of the WG meetings in
order to facilitate Members’ preparation for the upcoming SC meeting.
However, the revised draft Handbooks will be subject to further
consideration by the respective Service and Evidence WGs.

The results of the abovementioned WG meetings, including any
recommendations for further amendments and updates to the revised draft
Service and Evidence Handbooks will be reported to the SC meeting. Any
updates required to the text of the Handbooks, as a result of these
meetings will be incorporated into the text of the Handbooks at the
conclusion of the SC meeting.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to
the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The form
should be completed in
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
English,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
French or
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
Spanish, and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is
planning to attend the meeting in person or participate remotely.

Online information session – Thursday 30 May 2024

Members and Central Authorities are invited to an online information
session regarding the SC meeting to take place on Thursday 30 May from
3.00 to 5.00 p.m. (CEST) via the Teams platform. The objective of the
session is to inform delegates (in particular those who have never
attended a meeting of an SC) about the scope and object of the SC and
share some practical details about the logistics of an in-person meeting
with remote participation. Staff of the PB will also be available to
answer questions. The information session will take place in English only.
The link to the videoconference will be sent during the week of 27 May to
Members, Central Authorities and delegates that have been designated to
participate in the SC meeting. It is not necessary to register for the
online information session.

THE HAGUE, 14 May 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of Contracting Parties to
the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions

  _____

a

Circulaire ciblée No 38 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des
documents suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la
Commission spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui
sont désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :

Doc. prél. No 4 d’avril 2024	 Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire de
2022 sur les preuves – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4fa9f2ab-8ce9-4cb2-a0e5-ab9b0cb46428.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/dd78b8ee-2f9d-4b10-9221-1f1144a6c1b9.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No 7 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Notification – actuellement disponible en
anglais (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/20bce85a-b404-4bd3-9ead-3d73b5327176.pdf>
propre / suivi
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/37d9b7a9-f29f-4e43-9c8f-963d899631fa.pdf>
des modifications) et en français uniquement (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/8938d352-6eb4-4714-b0a5-a88abdf94de8.pdf>
propre / suivi
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b147c0ce-04c5-4a31-98ac-9eb0aaab9f74.pdf>
des modifications)
Doc. prél. No 8 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Preuves – actuellement disponible en
anglais uniquement (propre
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1bb04c46-f42b-492d-9260-dcc19adef709.pdf>  /
suivi
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f548a951-ba67-4902-bf75-eebf435f7cfb.pdf>
des modifications)

La version espagnole du Doc. prél. No 7 et les versions française et
espagnole du Doc. prél. No 8 seront publiées sur le site web de la HCCH en
temps utile.

Conformément à la Conclusion et Décision No 47 de la réunion 2024 du CAGP
et à la Circulaire ciblée No 20(24) du 11 mars, deux Groupes de travail
ont été créés, composés de représentants de diverses régions du monde, qui
se réuniront en ligne pour examiner et affiner l’actualisation des
versions révisées des Manuels Notification et Preuves, Doc. prél. Nos 7 et
8 respectivement. Les réunions des Groupes de travail se tiendront en
ligne aux dates suivantes :

•          Vendredi 17 mai 2024 – pour examiner la version révisée du
Manuel Notification ;
•          Mardi 21 mai 2024 – pour examiner la version révisée du Manuel
Preuves.

Les Doc. prél. Nos 7 et 8 ont été publiés en amont des réunions des
Groupes de travail afin de faciliter la préparation des Membres pour la
prochaine réunion de la CS. Toutefois, les projets de Manuels révisés
feront l’objet d’un examen plus approfondi par les Groupes de travail
respectifs Notification et Preuves.

Les conclusions des réunions des groupes de travail susmentionnés, y
compris les recommandations de modifications et de mise à jour des projets
révisés de Manuels Notification et Preuves, seront présentées lors de la
réunion de la CS. Toute mise à jour nécessaire du texte des Manuels, à la
suite de ces réunions, sera incorporée dans le texte des Manuels à l’issue
de la réunion de la CS.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS – jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024,
à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier
électronique au BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Le formulaire doit être rempli en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
anglais, en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
français ou en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
espagnol, et il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la
réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance.

Séance d’information en ligne – jeudi 30 mai 2024

Les Membres et les Autorités centrales sont invités à participer à une
séance d’information en ligne concernant la réunion de la CS qui se
tiendra le jeudi 30 mai de 15 h à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) via
Microsoft Teams. Cette séance vise à informer les délégués (en particulier
ceux qui n’ont jamais assisté à une réunion de CS) de la portée et de
l’objet de la CS et à partager quelques informations pratiques sur la
logistique d’une réunion en personne avec une participation à distance. Le
personnel du BP sera également à disposition pour répondre aux questions.
Cette séance d’information se déroulera uniquement en anglais. Le lien
vers la vidéoconférence sera envoyé au cours de la semaine du 27 mai aux
Membres, aux Autorités centrales et aux délégués qui ont été désignés pour
participer à la réunion de la CS. Il n’est pas nécessaire de s’inscrire à
la séance d’information en ligne.

LA HAYE, le 14 mai 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Parties
contractantes aux Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et
Accès à la justice de 1980

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 38 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

Doc. Prel. N.º 4 de abril de 2024	 Resumen de respuestas al
cuestionario de 2022 sobre pruebas – Versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4fa9f2ab-8ce9-4cb2-a0e5-ab9b0cb46428.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/dd78b8ee-2f9d-4b10-9221-1f1144a6c1b9.pdf>
español
Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Service Convention - disponible, de momento, solo
en inglés (versión limpia
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/20bce85a-b404-4bd3-9ead-3d73b5327176.pdf>  y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/37d9b7a9-f29f-4e43-9c8f-963d899631fa.pdf>
con control de cambios) y en francés (versión limpia
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/8938d352-6eb4-4714-b0a5-a88abdf94de8.pdf>  y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b147c0ce-04c5-4a31-98ac-9eb0aaab9f74.pdf>
con control de cambios)
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention - disponible, de momento, solo
en inglés (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1bb04c46-f42b-492d-9260-dcc19adef709.pdf>
limpia y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f548a951-ba67-4902-bf75-eebf435f7cfb.pdf>
con control de cambios)

La versión en español del Documento Preliminar N.º 7 y las versiones en
francés y español del Documento Preliminar N.º 8 se publicarán en el sitio
web de la HCCH próximamente.

De conformidad con la Conclusión y Decisión N.º 47 de la reunión del CAGP
de 2024 y de acuerdo con la Circular Específica N.º 20(24) del 11 de
marzo, se han creado dos Grupos de Trabajo, conformados por representantes
de distintas regiones geográficas, que se reunirán en línea para revisar y
afinar las actualizaciones efectuadas en las versiones revisadas de los
Manuales sobre Notificaciones y Pruebas, los Documentos Preliminares N.º 7
y 8 respectivamente. Las reuniones de los Grupos de Trabajo se celebrarán
en línea en las siguientes fechas:

•          Viernes 17 de mayo de 2024 - para examinar la versión revisada
del Manual sobre Notificaciones;
•          Martes 21 de mayo de 2024 - para examinar la versión revisada
del Manual sobre Pruebas.

Los Documentos Preliminares N.º 7 y 8 se han publicado antes de las
reuniones de los Grupos de Trabajo para facilitar a los miembros la
preparación de la próxima reunión de la CE. No obstante, las versiones
revisadas de los Manuales serán consideradas más a fondo por los
respectivos Grupos de Trabajo.

Las conclusiones a las que lleguen los Grupo de Trabajo, en particular las
recomendaciones de modificación y actualización, se presentarán a la
reunión de la CE. Las actualizaciones que deban introducirse en el texto
de los Manuales a raíz de estas reuniones se incorporarán una vez
concluida la reunión de la CE.

Fecha límite de inscripción para la reunión de la CE - Jueves 13 de junio
de 2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales que deben designar a
sus respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de
Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, a la dirección
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
inglés,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
francés o
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
español, e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en
persona o participar a distancia.

Sesión de información en línea - Jueves 30 de mayo de 2024

Los Miembros y las Autoridades Centrales están invitados a una sesión de
información sobre la reunión de la CE que tendrá lugar en línea el jueves
30 de mayo de 15:00 a 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central) en la
plataforma Teams. El objetivo de la sesión es informar a los delegados (en
particular a los que nunca han asistido a una reunión de una CE) sobre su
alcance y objeto, así como compartir algunos detalles prácticos relativos
a la logística de una reunión presencial con participación a distancia. El
personal de la OP también estará disponible para responder preguntas. La
sesión de información tendrá lugar únicamente en inglés. El enlace a la
videoconferencia se enviará durante la semana del 27 de mayo a los
Miembros, Autoridades Centrales y delegados que hayan sido designados para
participar en la reunión de la CE. No es necesario inscribirse a dicha
sesión.

LA HAYA, 14 de mayo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de las Partes
contratantes de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de
1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980